The women of The Texas Conservative View interviewed both gentlemen in the contest for the 295th Civil District Court. This court will hear complex business, energy, insurance, construction, labor issues and much more. Fred Shuchart’s extensive 30 plus years as an active litigator makes him the best qualified candidate. Experience matters. Qualifications matter. The highest service a court can provide the people is a judge who knows the law and follows the law and delivers justice quickly, fairly and efficiently.
Fred Schuchart will be that Judge.
- The 2014 Republican Primary Election
- Green VS. Green, Texas Supreme Court March 2016 Texas Primary
- On To The Runoff: Simpson vs. Ramos
- 2016 Republican Run-Off Election Endorsements.
- Keep District Attorney Devon Anderson
- December 2016 article in The Houston Press, by Davis Jansen.
- December 2016 article in The Houston Press
- Fred Shuchart
- 2017 City of Houston and HISD elections