Who We Are...
The Conservative View… Professional/Political Bios
- Conservative Republican activist, State Republican Executive Committee
- Longtime Precinct Chair, Senatorial District Chair and Clear Lake grassroots activist
- Small Business owner, 32-year career as a Speech/Language Pathologist
- Sunday School teacher, mother of three
- Master’s degree, University of Texas
- Candidate, Republican Primary, House District 129
- University of Houston, BBA Finance
- Director, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Trustee, Houston Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Trustee, The Post Oak School
- Vice President, National Cowgirl Museum, 1992 - 2008
- Founder of Sporting Guns Department, Sotheby, U S.
- Only licensed firearm dealer, upper East-side Manhattan, New York, 1990-1993
- Married, one child
- Born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rica.
- B.A, 1989, Newspaper journalism, Syracuse, University;
- M. A.,1991, Public Relations, Syracuse University
- Vice President: 1999 - 2010; Vice president Marketing, Houston Astros;
- In 2010, named Vice President of Corporate Partnerships for the Houston Astros. In this capacity, Rosi helped grow Astros' fan base among diverse markets, including team's award-winning Spanish website, as well as the Astros Magazine, and the Astros' Spanish newspaper and Univision presence.
- President, 2012 - 2014, Latina Woman's Initiative.
- Married, one child, lives in the Clear Lake area
- Conservative Republican activist and campaign worker
- Longtime Harris County Precinct Chair and Election Judge
- Blogger for Texas GOP Vote and contributor to Raging Elephants Radio
- Volunteer for Houston Christian Youth Association
- Currently homeschooling three children and serving as a fundraiser for Texas Home Educators
- Co-founder and current President, Kingwood TEA Party.
- Founding Member, Tea Party Caucus, Austin
- Lifelong conservative activist
- Executive with internet marketing search engine optimization company
- Decade long counselor, Birthright of Humble
- Sunday School teacher
- She and her husband home schooled two children; a son now proudly serves in the united States Navy
Mary Jane B. Smith
- Conservative Republican activist; 38 year precinct chairman; Former Senatorial District Chair
- Small business owner; Political Consultant
- Former member, Harris County Historical Commission; Director, Catholic Charities, Arch-Diocese Galveston-Houston; Incarnate Word Academy Board of Advisors
- National Society Fund Raising Executive
- B. A. Maryville University, St. Louis Missouri, and Graduate Studies, Rice University
- Married, four children, two grandchildren
Women Who Have Previously Served On The Conservative View
- VICE CHAIR, HARRIS COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY, APPOINTED BY PARTY CHAIR PAUL SIMPSON
- Senior Fellow, Center for Tenth Amendment Studies, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Special Counsel to the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate
- Assistant Solicitor General, Office of the Attorney General of Texas
- J.D. Harvard Law School, Editor-in-Chief of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy
- M.A., Baylor University, J.M. Dawson Institute for Church-State Studies
- B.A., Baylor University, magna cum laude, University Scholars Program
- She and her husband have four young children.
- President/Founder, Center for Cultural Renewal, which fosters private-sector solutions for civic needs.
- President Ronald Reagan’s White House Office of Public Liaison
- The Heritage Foundation’s first Director of Legislative Information
- President George W. Bush Roosevelt Award for Human Rights, 2001
- Manhattan Institute Social Entrepreneur Award 2011 for founding the WorkFaith Connection
- Author of four books, numerous publications; Former editor Imprimis, Hillsdale College’s journal
- Fellow of the Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology; Master’s Degree in Theology
- Former Senior Fellow of the Hudson Institute; Associate Fellow of the Sagamore Institute
- She and her husband are the parents of four children, one of whom is an officer in the U.S. Army; three grandchildren.
Mary Catharine Maxian, M.D.
- Anesthesiologist in private practice in Houston
- Founder and Chair, Unite for Life - Houston
- Member, John Paul II Bioethics Commission
- Baylor College of Medicine, 2011,
- Anesthesiology Residency Graduate
- Baylor College of Medicine, 2005, Medical Degree
- University of Texas, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Dean’s Honored Graduate
- She and her husband homeschool their four young children
- Treasurer, Harris County Republican Party, Apointed by Party Chair Paul Simpson
- Former Mayor of Bellaire, Texas
- Finance Council, Harris County Republican Party
- Certified Public Accountant
- Small business owner
- Happily married mother of two teens
- A sixth-generation Texan
- Graduate of Texas A&M Engineering Technology/ Industrial Distribution
- Land management, banking and semiconductor/systems manufacturer representation
- National Society Fund Raising Executive
- Political involvement started in 2008
- Republican Precinct Chair and Village Republican Women Campaign Chair
- Married and member of Second Baptist Church